Welcome!♡


 


Hey doll,
To be honest, I didn't know people still made or read blogs lol, but I was inspired by seeing someone else's recently! It was so cute and it inspired me to make my own:) 
I'm teaching myself free will- in this era I am in.
Becoming an adult, which sucks first of all, I'm unlearning things I was taught that I don’t wish to take with me and I'm kind of building a whole new me in a way. 
It's messy, fun, discouraging at times, and I constantly feel stuck with myself. In my daydreams, in my fears, in my current space just disassociating. 
I thought it'd be a great form of expression and a cutesy thing to do, outside of my poetry,
to bring it all to life
and let myself shamelessly live in it.
because I can ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poem no. 03

poem no. 01