apothecary dreams

  。𖦹°‧

9.26.26 


    hiiii doll~  I think we should all play in dirt more. Specifically gardens/herbs. I'm currently studying herbs independently because I hope to have my own apothecary one day where I can make teas and products specifically designed for women's health so I'm talking about PMS, PMDD(what I was dealing with & do not recommend -3 out of 5 stars), PCOS, etc. I struggle with hormonal imbalance a lot plus anxiety so I'm pretty passionate.

     I'll absolutely be old with a garden just as old as me one day. That is a dream with all my cutesy products of for my business- I have a name thought out and everything. 

If you know any helpful herbs you may use or know of, please please please let me know, & thank you Sabrina Carpenter.

x Troi ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poem no. 03

Welcome!♡

poem no. 01